Production Cook $12.00 - $15.00/hour - Tampa, FL
Puff'n Stuff is looking for high energy and efficient entry level chefs to work in our onsite kitchen preparing food for events of all sizes.
The kitchen team generally operates between 5 am and 4 pm, depending on the scale and complexity of current and upcoming events. Since each day brings different events with unique requirements, there is always something interesting going on, and attention to detail is a must to be successful.
Production Cook Basics:
- Prepare reception hors d'ouerves, buffet and plated menu items
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed vegetables and fruits
- Clean, cut, and grind meats, poultry, and seafood
- Prepare cold sauces, dressings, salads, and desserts
- Ensure that all prepared food items leave kitchen in peak condition.
- Keep all work areas clean, including all counter tops, utensils, equipment, garbage, and refrigeration by state, county, and company health regulations.
- Operate general kitchen equipment including but not limited to, ovens, grills, fryers, flattops, braisers, steamers, slicers, immersion blenders, traditional blenders, robot coupes, etc.
Production Cook Qualifications:
- Experience in a Banquet/Catering Kitchen.
- Able to picture what the finished product will look like.
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Able to stand for entire shift and move around the work area freely
- Must be able to lift and carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Serve Safe or comparable food certification preferred
|Posted on||17 Apr 2019|
|Department||Food & Beverage|
|Hours/Status||Part-time (Hourly Regular)|
|More details (document)|