Event Production $12.00 - $14.00/hour - Tampa, FL
Puff 'n Stuff Catering Tampa is looking for a service-oriented Event Production staff to join our off-site catering team and "Passionately perfect life's celebrations" at the T-Pepin Hospitality Center!
As Event Production staff you would be responsible for supporting our Sales Event Planner, Venue Manager and Puff n' Stuff Event Managers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring cleanliness of all areas and maintaining equipment.
Event Production Basics:
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards and other duties assigned.
- Correctly and efficiently set-up and break-down all functions which includes all types of meetings and events (ex. breakfasts, dinners, exhibits, tradeshows, auctions, etc.).
- Maintain cleanliness of event, meeting, conference and storage areas to meet established cleanliness and quality standards.
- Cleaning includes, but not limited to, cleaning restrooms, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, cleaning/waxing floors, removing trash, stocking and maintaining supply closet/rooms and restrooms, reporting maintenance deficiencies for repair/replacement and cleaning and removing spots, insects and debris.
- Provide top-level customer service and proper etiquette when interacting with guests and team members.
- Anticipate internal and external guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, under all circumstances.
- Refresh function rooms during meals and breaks.
- Ensure equipment is in full working order and report any defects t. o the Venue Manager.
- Assist back of house team when requested.
- Manage the set up relating to Food and Beverage functions in a timely manner.
- Able to Lift/Pull/Push event equipment, lift and/or move at least 50-100 pounds.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct use of equipment.
- Comply with fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Attend any training provided by Puff n' Stuff Events/Catering.
Event Production Qualifications:
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience and the ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Basic knowledge of event rooms set up, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Must possess strong organizational skills is detail oriented, and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor areas.
- Be familiar with all events happening at the T-Pepin Hospitality Center. Have reliable transportation to commute and work at our other venues.
- Ability to perform under pressure effectively for extensive periods of time while maintaining professionalism.
- Speak English fluently, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Puff 'n Stuff Catering has been Central Florida's premier full-service catering and events company since 1980, and is now one of the largest of its kind in Florida. Currently serving Central Florida and Florida's West Coast, we're proudly recognized as a national leader in the catering industry!
To experience Puff 'n Stuff Catering, please watch the videos below:
|Posted on||15 Aug 2019|
|Department||Food & Beverage|
|Hours/Status||Part-time (Hourly Regular)|
|More details (document)|